Wednesday, March 15, 2017
14 Must Items for Your Handbag
1. Hand sanitizer. Those little travel bottles of hand sanitizer is the perfect way to keep yourself protected from getting sick.
2. Blotting papers. They're absorbent small sheets and can help you remove any excess oil or shine. They're a good at removing sweat as well!
3. Mints. Whether it's a big business meeting or a date, appearance doesn't mean much if your breath stinks. Keep some mints handy to keep your breath fresh.
4. Small perfume bottle. A small perfume bottle is a must for any woman on the go. It's a great way to freshen up if you don't have time to go home in between meetings.
5. Stain-eraser pen. These little miracles are relatively new to the market. Trust me as someone who travels and eats on the go, they will remove a coffee or food stain with ease and keep you looking your best.
6. Your lipstick. Emergency lipstick will make sure that your face's focal point is on point at all times.
7. Safety pins. Safety pins are a great go-to if a button comes off or a seam rips.
8. Tissue. You should have tissue, especially during the winter months (or allergy season) to keep the red nose away!
9. Ibuprofen or aspirin. Buy a travel bottle of ibuprofen or aspirin for those moments when headaches come out of nowhere.
10. A mirror. It's easy to find a public bathroom or somewhere with a mirror. But why take the risk? A small travel mirror takes very little space in your handbag or purse and can help with touch-ups anytime.
11. Pads. During that time of the month, pads are key, especially if you are traveling.
12. Mace. Mace or pepper spray, unfortunately, should be considered a must. Protect yourself and give yourself piece of mind by having a way to fight back at your fingertips.
13. Lotion. For those times when your hands need a little TLC.
14. Flash drive. Have backups of your work files on a flash drive. If you have a presentation and you forget your laptop (or it doesn't work) you can pull it up on a flash drive and not miss a beat!
We offer several personal care products that are the perfect fit for your handbag or purse! Browse our original perfume and discount fragrances. And follow us on Pinterest for more beauty tips and advice!
Post a Comment