Tuesday, June 7, 2016
15 Essential Beauty Supplies to Pack on Vacation
1. “Emergency Kit.” If you're flying pack a little kit that will help you freshen up after a long flight. The kit should include makeup wipes, concealer, moisturizer and lipstick.
2. Toothbrush. Bring a compact toothbrush with you wherever you go, if possible make it an electric toothbrush. They clean better, which is key if you're on the go.
3. Travel Hair Kit. Hotel shampoo and conditioner are not typically the best quality. To keep your hair looking its best find a simple mini set that is tailored to your hair type.
4. Dry Shampoo. If a hair kit is not an option, dry shampoo works well to remove grease built-up. Dry shampoo is especially handy for camping trips, or other times when washing your hair daily is not an option.
5. Moisturizing Creams. Even if you use lots of sunscreen, if you're out and about in the sun all day, your skin will dry out. Keep it silky soft by using moisturizer every night.
6. Travel Perfumes. Small perfume bottles (3oz or under) are allowed on carry-ons if you fly. It's also good to have a small travel sized perfume bottle handy to freshen up on hot summer days when you are sightseeing.
7. Travel razor. Travel razors used to be horrible on legs and arms, but companies have started to take them more seriously. Today you can find small travel razors with plenty of moisturizer and support to ensure a flawless shave every time!
8. UV Protection. Sunscreen and shades are a must if you're going to the beach, but you should apply the same protection if you are doing anything for a long period outdoors.
9. Hair Pins/Clips. The summer does some wild things to certain hairstyles. Plus hotel hair dryers are usually worthless. Give yourself options to fix your hair by bringing elastics or pins/clips to adjust as needed.
10. Face Cleansers. Just because you're on vacation doesn't mean you should stop your beauty routine. Usually people eat more foods that will cause break-outs on vacation, so keep your face cleansing routine going away from home.
11. Basic Makeup. Don't go crazy packing too much makeup. Stick to the basics like blush, liner and mascara, plus a base foundation or concealer.
12. Tweezers. Keep stray hairs at bay!
13. Hydration Products. You can save packing space by looking for multitasking hydration products.
14. BB Creams. They are versatile, which will keep your packing light! Most even provide SPF protection in addition to acting as moisturizers, foundations and primers.
15. Brushes. You can find simple travel makeup brushes designed to keep you looking your best when you travel, without taking more space than a passport!
Those are our musts to pack when you go on vacation this summer! Did we miss something? Share your tips for traveling and packing beauty supplies by commenting here or on our Facebook page!
Thanks for the post I am planning a vacation and now i got a very good idea for having essential beauty products. Thanks once again
Post a Comment